March 29, 2019
The Travel List - Heading to Hawaii
A beach vacay around Hawaii’s volcanic archipelago requires a thoughtfully edited capsule wardrobe.
1. Marysia swimsuit, £255, www.marysia.com
Cult swimwear brand Marysia is still making waves. For Bond-worthy beach moments, this classic golden one piece is worth the spend.
2. Loewe bag, £625, www.matchesfashion.com
For whimsical strolls along the beach, this roomy leather trimmed rafia tote will ensure your essentials are stashed away in the utmost style.
3. Percy sunglasses, £120, www.finlayandco.com
If I could only take one pair of sunglasses with me - I usually pack at least three - it would be this tortoise shell pair. Effortlessly stylish, they also provide full UVA/ UVB protection.
4. Wald Berlin How Hi necklace, £120, www.harveynichols.com
Inspired by wanderlust, Wald Berlin’s collection of fair-trade hand-made shell jewellery will add holiday nostalgia to any look.
5. Le Labo Lip Balm, £11 for 15ml, www.liberty.com
I’m currently obsessed with everything from this New York brand, and the nourishing Shea Butter in this lip balm make it an all-weather essential.
6. Desmos, Ancient Greek Sandals, £135, www.mytheresa.com
The simple silhouette and off-white hue mean these sandals will literally go with anything, and the supple leather oozes artisan appeal. What more can you ask for?!
7. Anaskela’s Prism towel, £57, www.anaskela.com
Large enough to lounge on, and small enough to pop in your handbag, it’s practical without compromising on style. Win-win.
8. Sea shorts, £270, www.net-a-porter.com
The scalloped edge give these denim shorts a more feminine feel, while the light-weight fabric makes them versatile. They’re an every-eventuality essential.
*Prices are approximate
February 23, 2021
February 01, 2021
November 12, 2020